I use gfxCardStatus to switch my MacBook Pro to integrated graphics, and everything stops working!
Switching graphics cards manually on newer MacBook Pro models is not supported by Apple, and it can cause rendering problems for Hyperspaces. If you need to switch your graphic cards manually, please quit Hyperspaces before doing so, and relaunch it afterward.
- Why doesn't Hyperspaces run under Mac OS X Lion?
- Is Hyperspaces usable without having Apple’s Spaces enabled?
- I have an older Mac – will Hyperspaces run well on my computer?
- When I set a custom desktop image for my space, the translucent menubar still shows my old desktop image - why?
- I would like the desktop label to be shown above (or beside) the Dock - not underneath it.
- View all (10 more)