I have an older Mac – will Hyperspaces run well on my computer?
It’s worth a try, but chances are that you may need to tell Hyperspaces not to use Core Animation on your Mac. You can do this by opening the Hyperspaces preferences and setting the Advanced » Desktop Animation Speed to 0 seconds. This will force Hyperspaces to render your desktop image, desktop labels and desktop colors using traditional Quartz 2D rendering.
- Why doesn't Hyperspaces run under Mac OS X Lion?
- Is Hyperspaces usable without having Apple’s Spaces enabled?
- I have an older Mac – will Hyperspaces run well on my computer?
- When I set a custom desktop image for my space, the translucent menubar still shows my old desktop image - why?
- I would like the desktop label to be shown above (or beside) the Dock - not underneath it.
- View all (10 more)