Hyperspaces loses my space customisations on reboot — help!
If Hyperspaces appears to be losing your settings when you reboot, please try the following steps:
- Download this AppleScript, and expand it if necessary;
- Move the file somewhere like your Documents folder, or your Applications folder;
- Open up "System Preferences.app → Account → Login Items";
- Click the "+" button, then navigate to where you placed the "Launch Hyperspaces After 15 Second Delay" script and select it;
- Remove "Hyperspaces.app" from the Login Items list if it is still in there (this is critical).
- Why doesn't Hyperspaces run under Mac OS X Lion?
- Is Hyperspaces usable without having Apple’s Spaces enabled?
- I have an older Mac – will Hyperspaces run well on my computer?
- When I set a custom desktop image for my space, the translucent menubar still shows my old desktop image - why?
- I would like the desktop label to be shown above (or beside) the Dock - not underneath it.
- View all (10 more)