Hyperspaces is not showing a desktop picture when I login to my Mac
This problem occurs when Hyperspaces is set to Hide on login, and to use a Dock Icon — luckily there's an easy fix:
- Go to "System Preferences → Accounts"
- Ensure that your user account is selected in the list to the
right of the window under "My Account"
- Select the "Login Items" tab from the left-hand
- Make sure that the checkbox next to "Hyperspaces"
is not checked
- Close "System Preferences"
Once you've done this, you should quit and re-open Hyperspaces — your desktop picture should now be visible.
- Why doesn't Hyperspaces run under Mac OS X Lion?
- Is Hyperspaces usable without having Apple’s Spaces enabled?
- I have an older Mac – will Hyperspaces run well on my computer?
- When I set a custom desktop image for my space, the translucent menubar still shows my old desktop image - why?
- I would like the desktop label to be shown above (or beside) the Dock - not underneath it.
- View all (10 more)